“Ashlea can’t hold her liquor.” – Saron in reference to Ashlea’s inability to hold her fuze
“If by liquor you mean fuze then I agree with you.” –Colleen in reference to above quote
“It’s a freakin roadtrip—you’re allowed to be snacky.” –Ashlea
“Connecticut, is Colleen hilly?” –Saron being stupid
“I wish I loved biology majors enough to marry them.” –Saron
“There’s nothing like being chased by a boy to wake a girl up.” --Colleen in ref to being chased by carload of boys
“Bambi must have been an engineering major.” –Colleen
“I’m gonna love your family and you’re gonna love mine recipricatively.” –Saron
“Spit is always saliva but saliva is not always spit.” –Saron in reference to making out
“Ashlea you sound like Johnny Cash.” --Saron
“I learned how to roll my ‘rs’ last semester. It revolutionized my prayer language.” –Saron
“Darlin I ain’t never done you wrong.” Colleen talking about being a lounge singer singing about how no baby ever done me wrong.
“It’s a blonde, it’s a blonde, it’s a blonde, blonde, blonde, it’s a blonde, it’s a blonde blonde blonde” Colleen in ref to the guys she has had crushes on before college
“You have carpet in your kitchen, which just blows my mind!” Jen in ref to Colleen’s kitchen
“Isn’t it funny how someone suggests that you look good together and before you know it you are already married and have kids and a house together!!” Krista in ref to Victoria’s kids having strange eyes
“I’m not worried because I have recessive blue jeans” Colleen in ref to her children’s eye color
“I would line you” Colleen in ref to mozelle wishing she had defined lines of a dancer
“If I were gonna stake my reputation on something I wouldn’t put it on a billboard.” –Kevin
“Pretend you’re a Wii!” –Colleen, in reference to saron’s showcase
“Jesus has been finding His way into a lot of our meals lately.” –Ashlea
“Yeah you just ate like four of the apostles.” – Colleen
“My dream makes more sense than your reality.” –Colleen
“Even if the hair was on a girl’s head and in my mouth it would still gross me out.” –Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay! two corrections though:
“Darlin I ain’t never done you wrong.” Victoria responding to Colleen talking about being a lounge singer singing about how her darlin done her wrong.
“It’s a blonde, it’s a blonde, it’s a blonde, blonde, blonde, it’s a blonde, it’s a blonde blonde blonde” Colleen in ref to the guys she has had crushes on in college
Post a Comment